[amibroker] Re: Simulating the trading of a system in real time.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Herman <psytek@xxx> wrote:

forum
> where we discuss semi- or fully-automated trading methods. You can
open
> a Simulated Trading account at Interactive brokers where you can
test
> your systems attended or unattended. >

Thanks for your replay Herman.

Unfortunately, Interactive Broker doesn't work for me, because  they
don't have all the real-time data I need (I trade mostly one
European stock market).

So, I use the universal DDE to feed AB from another source (my
broker) and it would be great to get real time trading signals from
my systems, that I manually input in my broker's online platform.

Maybe this is a little "old style", but works for me.
All I'd like to know is if this is possible or not with AB
professional "stand alone".