[amibroker] Re: ASX Intraday feed

Graham,

Metastock/Reuters may be an option.

www.equis.com

The new(ish) Quote Center offers an Asian region subscription
including ASX/NZ equities, derivatives, futures with Asian
commodities.
USD#135 mth alone or $75 if combined with $135 American market
subscription.

I haven't tried it.

I assume it can be used with 15 sec refresh or via the DDE
connection.

BrianB2.