[amibroker] Re: ASX Intraday feed

Graham,

Best one I know is the DDE feed to Excel from Sanford.  You need to
use the Ami universal DDE plugin to feed this to AMI.  Cost based on
your trading freq.  You need Sanford Pro Platinum with DDE feed to
Excel.

Esignal is another one - cost arount A$118 - you need to go thru
Aust Esignal, not thru internet (more expensive!) I think you get
30days free to try.

Another one is to use MetaServer RT for Universal Windows DDE - this
is not a feed, rather a software and bit of configuring involved
depending on the feed eg Pritech pulse feed (no volume).  Not
recommended unless you are good at DDE stuff.  Can play with a demo
(http://www.traderssoft.com/mst/msrt/)

All these cases (except esignal) require Excel to be running in the
background.

Hope this helps