From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rhoemke
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 14:49
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: two digit hour

Oh my god, THAT easy?

Ooops :)

Thank you Thomasz.

I had this (info for dingo):

if(LastValue(Hour())< 10) hh = "0" + NumToStr(Hour(), 2.0);

else hh = NumToStr(Hour(), 2.0);

And i still dont know why it doesn't work this way.

Where do i find more info about these formatting things?

I see this Note 1 in AFL reference for StrFormat but it doesn't tell

all about how to use this stuff:

Note 1: for numbers always use %f, %e or %g formatting, %d or %x will

not work because there are no integers in AFL.

Regards

Robert (very happy :) )

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> StrFormat("%02.0f", Hour());