Re: [amibroker] Pulling values from a text file and plotting???

Richard,
I have written something that does what you talk about.
It reads values from a text file, Does some calculations,
then plots various lines and text information.
It's fairly complicated, However you should be able to
see what it's doing by examining the AFL.
Link:
http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/BasicPortfolioTracker_V3.01.zip

All the best,
    Michael.