[amibroker] Scaling In and Custom Backtester

I am currently using the custom backtester. I am adding scaling in to
my system. The problem I am having is reliably telling when an open
position has had a scale in. I was hoping that the Trade object would
have property that returned the number of times that a trade has been
scaled into. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to determine
how many times a trade has been scaled into if any?

Thanks,
Cey