RE: [amibroker] Re: Newbie questins

Steve,

Thanks. This gets a price, but it always gets the same price, one year
from the TDOAY (the LAST VALUE) no matter where you click.

Maybe this is what the user wants so I post that code here:

SetBarsRequired(100000,0);

x = DateNum();

y = x - 10000; //one year ago date

z = ValueWhen( x <= LastValue( y ), Close );

firstDate = x[0];

Title = "\nfirst date: " + NumToStr(x[0],1.0)

 + "\none year ago date: " + NumToStr(y,1.0)

 + "\none year ago price: " + NumToStr(z,1.2)

 + "\ncurrent price: " + C

 + "\nfirst date in " + Name() + " is " + NumToStr(firstDate,1.0,0);

//Note date is in DateNum format. See Help on DateNum()

--

Terry

Hi Terry, maybe this?  Haven't tried it...

z = ValueWhen( x <= LastValue( y ), Close );

Steve