RE: [amibroker] Locking Right Axis and styleLeftAxisScale for Text Display?

I don't understand your entire question, however:

StyleLeftAxisScale is a way to give you an independent scale when you
have a plot that is in an entirely different range than your regular
plot. Example, SRSI (0 to 1) with Price on normal right axis. If you
want the scale to be the same, just plot them both on the regular axis!

StyleOwnScale was added more recently as a more flexible way to control
plot scale. I still use both methods for alternate scale plots.

What I don't follow is "left justified text at the line level". "\n" is
a line break and the text following is printed on the NEXT line and is
left justified. Send a screen shot or something to show what is wrong
and what you want. There is no difference in title plot titles whether
or not you use any of the alternate scaling styles.

--

Terry