[amibroker] Can AmiBroker Charts be exported and displayed on a personal website?

I would like to display an AmiBroker generated real-time intrady chart
on a personal web page near real time. Is there any convenient
mechanism for doing this? I would like to refresh the information on
the Web page approximately every 5 minutes.

Can AmiBroker draw the chart and pass it along to another application
or utility that will convert the chart to something that can be
displayed on a dynamic content Web page?

Are there Shockwave or Macromedian Flash based tools that can take VGA
Graphics generated by AmiBroker and display a real-time graph on a
personal Web page?

Thanks for your suggestions!