[amibroker] Help on importing data.

Hello Group,
I am attempting to import data from a csv file in the following
format: ticker, full name, industry id
using the ImportIndustryTicker.js
that is in AmiBroker. I have also tried using the
PopulateIndustriesAndTickers_v3_0.js that is in the files section.
(for this one I adjust my data to include market Id.) In both
scripts I
have changed the name of the data file to match mine.

I have created a new, empty database, and run these scripts from
within this new database. In both cases, the script starts, and
finishes without any errors, but nothing comes into my database!
Where is it going? I assume since the script runs it must be writing
something somewhere but I haven't a clue. I have looked at the
script to see if I could get a clue, but I am not a programmer so it
didn't make a lot of sense to me.

Can anyone give me a clue to what is happening?

Thanks,
Don Lindberg