Re: [amibroker] Re: Symbol change for ER2 Sep06 ???

i do not get backfills on either the index emini's nor the Forex/bonds when
i do 1 day.  sometimes it works.  i always try it first, because during the
day, IB throttles me back when i try longer than 1 day...  5 day backfills
always work.

hth, ron