[amibroker] Re: Symbol change for ER2 Sep06 ???

I solved my problem by changing backfill length to 5 days instead of
1 day, possibly backfill 1 day has prevented IB from backfilling
yesterday when my missing data started. I had set backfill 1 day as
default because I found merged older history get wiped out if I have
longer backfills. Wonder if anyone has similar experience?
Sursod