  From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Ken Close
  Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:12 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Questions

  Hello:  I am evaluating a trial copy of QP3.  My current and long standing
sub on TC2005 runs out on 9/3.  I have read Dan Clarks excellent review and
reasoning why he canceled TC2005 and subscribed to QP3.

  Right now I am somewhat overwhelmed by all of the "parameters" that show
up in the StockPickerPro.  I am struggling with how to use the filters and
view controls and the Help files are not the greatest.  But those are not my
questions.

  I understand from a previous message (which I can not locate at the
moment) that you can download a lot more parameters (fields??) from QP3 than
from TC2005.  Can you download and use the various Ranking fields, like EPS
Rk, RS Rk, Grp Rk.   I am most interested in this and whether one can stick
the QP3 ranks into Amibroker Explorations.  I am somewhat less interested in
getting the actual EPS numbers into AB vs the EPS RANK numbers.

  I would appreciate knowing how to do this and if someone could let me know
it is possible and perhaps point to any past messages on this topic, I would
be most grateful.

  Thanks,

  Ken