RE: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Questions

Search on GetExtraData

  _____

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ken Close
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:12 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Questions

Hello:  I am evaluating a trial copy of QP3.  My current and long standing
sub on TC2005 runs out on 9/3.  I have read Dan Clarks excellent review and
reasoning why he canceled TC2005 and subscribed to QP3.

Right now I am somewhat overwhelmed by all of the "parameters" that show up
in the StockPickerPro.  I am struggling with how to use the filters and view
controls and the Help files are not the greatest.  But those are not my
questions.

I understand from a previous message (which I can not locate at the moment)
that you can download a lot more parameters (fields??) from QP3 than from
TC2005.  Can you download and use the various Ranking fields, like EPS Rk,
RS Rk, Grp Rk.   I am most interested in this and whether one can stick the
QP3 ranks into Amibroker Explorations.  I am somewhat less interested in
getting the actual EPS numbers into AB vs the EPS RANK numbers.

I would appreciate knowing how to do this and if someone could let me know
it is possible and perhaps point to any past messages on this topic, I would
be most grateful.

Thanks,

Ken