RE: [amibroker] OT: Windows XP

http://www.tweakhound.com/xp/installxp/installxp_myway.htm

  _____

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ara Kaloustian
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 2:50 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] OT: Windows XP

Am trying to decide how to for my Hard Disk (for new machine).

With my Win 2000 I had all applications and data in drive d: and OS in drive
C:.   I am not sure if I got any benefit from having the applications on
drive d:.

Now considering putting OS and all applications on C: and data on D:.

Will probable also have multiple boot.

Appreciate comments on why one way or the other.

Thanks

ara