  From: Michael.S.G.
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 4:35 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Basic Portfolio Tracker - Please test.

  Now the trailing stops are set, And I have re-written the docs.......

  Here is the new Basic Portfolio Tracker (V3.00)
   Greatly simplified from previous releases, But much more flexible.

  The purpose of this Indicator is to Visually track the status of trades.
  Included in the docs is a quick rundown on usage, aka Basic operation.

  If anyone could PLEASE give this a test run, And let me know of problems.
  Download HERE:
      http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/BasicPortfolioTracker_V3.00.zip

  Screenshot

  Michael.S.G. wrote:
    Thanks for the replies,

    I'll get to implementing it today I hope.

    Michael.

    __._,_.