  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 12:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] What are these Files?

  Hello,

  Most files are explained in the User's Guide (layout files are described there as well)
  http://www.amibroker.com/guide/x_files.html

  As of those not mentioned there:
  broker.watch is real-time quote symbol list
  broker.newcharts is a successor of broker.charts file (from 4.70 and up)
  CommandBars - keeps customizations to command bars (toolbars, etc)
  .bak files are made during Indicator Maintenance.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com