From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ton Sieverding
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 04:13
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] filling rectangle

Terry I agree that these are beautiful graphs but I also agree that
these graphs are not the kind I am looking for. Frankly I have the
feeling that Mike made a point by telling the forum that he is missing
something in AB that I am using daily : Rectangles filled with
transparent colors. See enclosed example. Also see Excel for more
details.

I would like to have these features in AB on two levels :

1. Like in Excel as a standard rectangle property and

2. In AFL as a rectangle function with similar properties so that I can
draw these

    rectangles based on conditions.

Thomasz something for a next version ?

Kind regards,