Re: [amibroker] filling rectangle

Terry I agree that these are beautiful graphs but I also agree that these graphs are not the kind I am looking for. Frankly I have the feeling that Mike made a point by telling the forum that he is missing something in AB that I am using daily : Rectangles filled with transparent colors. See enclosed example. Also see Excel for more details.

I would like to have these features in AB on two levels :

1. Like in Excel as a standard rectangle property and
2. In AFL as a rectangle function with similar properties so that I can draw these
    rectangles based on conditions.

Thomasz something for a next version ?

Kind regards,
Ton Sieverding.