[amibroker] Re: SQL databases

If you have a large amount of data you probably want to go SQL since
it is probably fastest.   I have access already on my machine and
found linking to an access database with fairly easy and it fast
enough for my database of 10000 or so records.    CSV and excel are
going to be slower because they are not databases and not optimized
for this kind of work.