[amibroker] Dynamic Naming of Composites

I know (!) this has been discussed before but searches on yahoo and in saved
email messages on my drive does not reveal the coding needed to dynamically
name composites for multiple watchlists.

Simple task but I just can not get it to work---I want one AFL file to cycle
thru watchlists 30 through 45 (not 0 thru 14) and make composites and counts
for the stocks in those watchlists.

Can someone point me to a past message or group of messages which talks
about this?

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Ken