[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.84.0 BETA released

THanks for the continual flow of new versions!

For what it's worth I have managed to do 2 things with recent
versions.   First, with the realtime tabbed pain I managed to work
most of last week without loading Tradestation, which I'm trying to
get away from.   The multiple tabs plus an AA Explore I wrote that I
run now and then to identify key changes, allows me to get away from
the Tradestation radarscreen.     This is a big help.

Also, yesterday I managed to create a first (rough) version of a graph
I can display on the screen that shows the 8 quarterly earnings and 8
quarterly revenue trends alongside a price graph.  I was able to use
the new SQL plugin and downloaded data into an Access database that I
access through the plugin.     It's still rough but ultimately I think
will be a big help.

THanks!