Re: [amibroker] Re: On Fundamental data import

Yes this would be true if you imported every day. And as you say, Fnd
data just doesn't change enough for daily storage.
But as fortune may have it, My Fundamental data source is monthly. So im
only importing "Changing" data on a monthly
basis. The easy solution to bloated artificial tickers for Fnd data
would be to only import this data monthly. No problems there.