Re: [amibroker] On Fundamental data import

If you import your fundamental data into artificial tickers (eg
Code-FndData) to create a historical database of Fnd Data,
Then it appears as though these new additions have little benefit to us.
I do the same thing, And reference with  Foreign.

 I find it quite convenient to access historical fundamental data
"within" amibroker, As opposed to accessing some external DB.
 I mean, AmiBroker itself is a DB. So why make things more complicated
by accessing external db's. (Just my thoughts).
 Im not sure it would be any quicker using external database as opposed
to AB inbuilt Foreign function.

The only gripe I have, And I dare say it would be the same if the data
was stored in an external DB - Is the inability of the
shiftx or ref() functions to access Future Foreign data (As in reference
to the Selected ticker).

Here is example of charting historical fundamental data accesed via an
artificial (foriegn) ticker.