[amibroker] SQL Plugin

Tomasz,

I too wish to jump on the accolades bandwagon. This will be a tremendous help to many of us on the list who do/provide research. However, I wish you had waited another week as I am off on vacation (holiday) and instead of relaxing I am sure I will be tinkering with it! :-)

This may have been on the books for awhile but I am sure Tomasz' interaction with his customers at the February Amibroker conference in Houston helped as I know he was very interested in user feedback.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT