RE: [amibroker] Preview for afl file-window

Hello Herman,

i use directory opus. It includes a text window on the right side and i can
mark the text(code) and drag it directly into the amibroker editor.
Furthermore i can simply scroll through the list of files and the editor on
the right side displays the code automatically.
Maybe you like this program. It saves me a lot of time.

http://www.gpsoft.com.au/ <http://www.http://www.gpsoft.com.au/>

Best regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com <http://www.tradingbasis.com/>