From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of drainesss
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 05:43
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] TICK-NYSE and TICK-NASD

I am not successful in plotting the above IB symbols.

I explain what I did:

I am "editing the Formula" of the chart and it looks like this:

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g,
Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC(
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle |
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
PlotForeign( "TICK-NYSE-NYSE-IND", "Tick", colorBlue, styleCandle ,
Null, Null ) ;
_SECTION_END();

But the result is :  Tick is Empty!!
No data is received from IB