[amibroker] How to get # symbols where Buy == True to evenly divide equity?

Hi, I'd like my algorithm to size each position so that it is evenly
dividing my equity among the stocks that met my criteria. In other
words, I want the number of open positions to equal the number of
symbols I found where Buy == True, and the position size as a % of
equity would be equity / num symbols. So if 5 stocks met my criteria,
they would each get 20% of my equity. If I found 10 stocks, they'd each
get 10%, etc.

Any tips on how to accomplish this?

Thank you,

Joel