RE: [amibroker] TypeItIn Buffer Filler

TJ: you said: >>>Isn't it easier just to use clipboard ?

Too bad.  No, obviously it is not easier.

Hot key to open TypeItIn window. (It overlays Editor window)
Click button labeled with code snippit (it "types" in the code snippit)
Hot key to close TypeItIn window.
Done.

Otherwise:
Open screen/window/application holding code snippits.
Drag to highlight code snippit
Ctrl-C to copy
Alt-Tab to switch back to AB Formula Editor
Click to (re)place cursor (which disappears when you leave window)
Ctrl-V to Paste
Done

Hmmmm.

No matter if you do not know why.  TypeItIn "types" (unloads keyboard
buffer) into many applications from html forms (in browser), to word
processors, to spreadsheets, etc.  Something about the way the keyboard
buffer interfaces with the AB Formula Editor window interferes I guess.

Thanks for the reply.

Ken

  _____