From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of MarketMonk777
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:52 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] DebugView and _Trace?

Dingo,

Where do I find this debugview program?  I looked in the help file and it
pointed me to the www.sysinternals.com website.  Man, this website has a ton
of stuff available and loads very slow.  Don't think it was my ISP
connection as all other sites load 100x faster.  Anyway, here is the link to
the DebugView page:
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/DebugView.html

Just to save others the pain of finding this program.

Dave