[amibroker] Re: I am lost

Helo Steve,

A thoughtful piece.

It is a truth in life, that, to the right of the median point for
humanity there are more in  need than there are those able to assist.

Beyond the upper quartile the road gets ever steeper.
The number of worthy, even seemingly hopeless causes, far exceeds
the resources of any single person.
This invokes a crisis of conscience, often leading to indecision and
dispersion of energy (instress).

Of course,those who don't see the conundrum don't require the key(s).

The resolution to the problem lies along the lines of choosing a
worthy cause and giving it ones all, along with group rather than
individual effort.

Scaling that down to the Amibroker forums, my method is to chose the
topic(s), by amount and subject, that are within my resources, and
give it my best shot.

Reasonable people also accept that there are more questioners than
answerers at the site, so you they don't always get an answer.

As it is a democratic site and a group effort they also don't always
get the answer they expect.
Sometimes you get more and sometimes less.

That is the nature of forums.

Fair enough.

BrianB.