[amibroker] Re: FREE AVAIL / VIEW OF ( INDIAS STOCK MARKET ) NSE'S HISTORICAL INTRADAY EQUITY GRAPHICAL CHARTS

Hello Ramesh,

If you want to download historical data from the NSE you can use
AmiQuote.
Using the example RCOM.
Enter RCOM.NS into the download list at AmiQuote.
(You need to add .NS to all Indian stock symbols listed on the
Indian national exchange).
Select Yahoo historical as the download site and then download into
AmiQuote followed by import in to AmiBroker.
To add or append the intraday price to the daily chart repeat the
procedure with Yahoo Current as the download site.
This will download Indian NSE prices from Yahoo international.
The downloads from there may not be for all NSE stock or may be
limited in back dates.

You can also go to http://in.finance.yahoo.com/ enter the symbol,
select historical and download the history into a CSV file which you
could then import into AmiBroker using ASCII import.

Another way to get NSE data is to go to the NSE site
http://www.nseindia.com/
enter the symbol
select historical
select security-wise price volume data and download it into a CSV
file from there.
It can then be imported into AmiBroker.

Some people use and recommend the Yahoo downloader ML Downloader
from http://www.trading-tools.com/

It can download more data from the NSE than AmiQuotes.
It also downloads into Metastock formula so you can then use the
Metastock plugin and read the charts straight in AmiBroker.

There are some other Yahoo forums for the NSE with quite a few
members

1. India-StockMarket

119 Members, Archives: Membership required
Open House Discussion Group On Indian Stock Markets

2. stockmarket

417 Members, Archives: Membership required
The Indian Stock Market discussion group The Indian Stock Market
discussion group focusses on "pragmatic" and

"technical" discussion of the Indian Stock market. The areas of
discussion are: stock market basics da-lal street vs

da-wall street technical analysis and techniques fundamental
analysis and techniques index movement analysis stock

specific analysis charting techniques cycle, sector rotation
analysis FII, MF, hedge fund and punters (operators)

behaviour and techniques books, papers and ...(more)

3. Amibroker_India_Charting
90 Members, Archives: Membership required
Amibroker Charting for INDIAN Stocks. This group will be dedicated
for charting of Indian stocks using Amibroker. I

welcome all to our own group. I am no champion of Amibroker infact
just a learner. What I can contribute is my

inputs towards better trading and I expect others to do the same. We
need to analyse evrything. Lets us all induldge

in making a good trading system which helps us in earning money
which is basic interest of all of us.

I am sure they could offer better help than this forum.

I wish you all the best in your trading adventures.

BrianB.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ramesh KV <kabadiramesh@xxx> wrote:

Sir,
        18th July 2006

>   I am ramesh requests your kind guidance regard free avail / site
viewing of Nse's historical intraday equity co-movement graphical
charts with feeding of optional dates.