[amibroker] Suggestion to Tomasz re watchlists

Hi TJ :)

One persisting annoyance I have with Ami (long-time user, and
much-loved program) is that EMPTY watchlists don't appear in the list
of watchlists in the Symbols pane - unless I'mm missing something
somewhere.

What about an option in the Symbols/Categories/Watchlists dialog box,
where watchlists are set up and named etc, to allow "Display even if
empty" or something similar, for each watchlist?  This would allow the
user to choose to display a list even if empty, and this in turn would
make it very easy to add a stock to an otherwise empty list just using
the right-click in the symbols pane.  Just another way of doing it,
instead of using the menu bar route as in the latest beta...

Just a thought.  Thanks TJ :)