Re: [amibroker] Help with latest IQFeed Client

Hello,

The plugin has been developed and tested using IQFeed API version 4.1.0.0)
http://www.amibroker.com/iqfeed.html

Any other API version may not be compatible (in theory it should be but practice
shows just too many times that new APIs break compatibility).

We strongly recommend eSignal as a real-time feed.

eSignal:

a) has stable API
b) they warn about ANY change in eSignal a couple of months BEFORE doing changes
    and send testing versions including special logins to new servers (if they make changes to the server software)
    before going live
c) they have Q&A team that is actually testing their changes against other software
d) they NEVER broke backward compatibility for 4+ years now.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com