From: areehoi rhoierman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:45:47 +0000
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.82.0 BETA released

Tomasz,
Thanks for the upgrade Beta.  I was especially interested in the
Horizontal Line label feature.  Questions ... (1)If it is checked
should it automatically appear at ever instance of use, or do you have
to set in properties each time.  (2)Also value appears at far right
and is hard to read. Could it be set at another positon on line?
Thanks again for your continual upgrades.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman

http://mail2web.com/ .