From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Daniel
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 1:38 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Data Feed

Does the orange light ever come on over the esignal Data Manager
when you ran a scan that indicates 'Your symbol count exceeds that
authorized by your password'?

I get this all the time.

Do you just ignore it? Is there a way to fix this? More memory
perhaps?

Also, are there any cache size adjustments or other tricks to
achieve the fastest scans with 1-minute bars using eSignal?

Ryan

--- MailYahoo <MailYahoo@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:MailYahoo%40Tampabay.rr.com>