Re: [amibroker] Re: Historical Fundamental Data

Treliff and Brian
I've got more work to do to understand what's in the one years subscription
of SIPro with multiple CDs but
here's an interim reply on keys...they are the field labels, or the column
headings.  Databases
use keys with which to organize the data and the export function outputs
both the
keys in a small file  and the data in a much larger file in one step.  BTW
you can choose the
database, portfolio or screening subset to export.

For example the keys are the XLS column headings but in a separate file.
Company Name  -  Ticker - Exchange -  SMG - IMG - Cash Flow Growth 12m -
Sales Growth 12m...... Sales Growth 7yr

I thought you had a separate Fundamentals forum but I can see where the
files are being placed.

Planning to load more than one CD sequentially to see if a new month's
version updates common fields or
if it adds additional history to the set.

Best regards
JOE