[amibroker] Re: institutional ownership?

Tomasz,

Thanks in advance for addressing the needs of historical fundamental
data users and providing SQL access as promised at the feedback
centre.

Brian.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yahoo offers current values only for fundamentals.
>
> If you want history, you would need to build it by yourself.
> This should be pretty easy using exploration, CSV output and
external SQL database.

> The plugin for external SQL databases will be released soon so the
last missing piece of puzzle
> will be available.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

different medium called star trader. Would you please inform me of
any information you get on institutional ownership?
>   Steve Kuball
>   stevekub101161@xxx
>
>   Don Lindberg <dlindber@xxx> wrote:
>     Is there a way to get this data on a historical basis. I want
to build
>     an indicator based on the %Owned by Institutions that would
show
>     ownership at any choosen point in time. Is this possible, or
am I
>     limited to current day?

>   Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically
different. Just radically better.