From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Thomas Z.
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 00:26
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] is AB for perfect super-users only?

Hello,

one important stuff you should know is the difference between "Insert"
and "Insert Linked".

Search in the amibroker help about this description.

If you add a new indicator you can see where it is stored and under
which name on the title line,

here Unnamed 297 in the custom folder.

I would also recommend to use layouts to save your windows.

To change any existing indicator you could make a right mouse button
click over the chart and select "Edit formula".

Best regards

Thomas

www.tradingbasis.com <http://www.tradingbasis.com/>

  _____