[amibroker] Re: How do you like new property control?

Tomasz,

I like the principle, but would prefer the ability to choose myself
which headings + variables are shown, particularly since I do not use
Yahoo as a source for my fundamentals. I assume I could fill the
listed variables via OLE-write (???), but then I have to stick to the
naming provided. In short, could the Symbol Information window be
filled with one's own variables, just like one can add parameters to
the parameters-window? Just my feedback.

PS (Oh, and before I forget, there is no need for you to apologise
for your absence, holidays or otherwise. We all know how hard you
work, and how committed you are to this baby. In fact, my worry is
always that you do not take enough time off. And yes, mea culpa, I'm
piling up the requests as well, SQL and otherwise.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask you how do you like new property list control
> that is used in 4.81 for Symbol Information (fundamental info)?
>
> Specifically I am askign if you like it better than old one used in
> Parameters window.
>
> I am asking because my plan is to replace Parameters window
> by docking propertly list exactly the same as used in Symbol
Information window,