[amibroker] BARBARIANS AT THE GATE !! (it?s Ron D, et al.)

Friends! Romans! List Members!
Lend me your eyes!

Tis with great horror and trepidation that I
see attempts by list members to change the noble
CCI so that it oscillates between 0 and 100.
The reason given is that it may thereby be compared
more readily/consistently/favourably with the RSI.
Never heard such a load of twaddle!

May I suggest most emphatically that it is the RSI that needs to be
looked at thru different eyes.

Forget for the moment all that palaver they try to drum into you about
the RSI?s oversold and overbought areas and where we should buy and
exit. (I don?t recall any significant revelations as to when to short
using the RSI)

Consider instead the Interpretation on the Attachment.

Now is the for all good men? etc
TO THE BARRICADES!

Regds
Gerard