From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 11:32 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Feedback center - the only way to submit suggestions, was: RE:
[amibroker] Re: Ease of Charting

Bob,

I think you misunderstood - I wrote that functionality exists in some form.
It does not mean that it won't be improved.
As you may learn from the other suggestions on the list I am planning AA
re-design and what I am planning to do is adding an option
to allow automatic sync of aa result list so you would need just to scroll
(for example cursor down) instead of double click,
plus allowing multiple result lists.

Also the list of suggestions in the Feedback Center is open to comment.

If you do not agree with something you may add a comment within given
suggestion
- even if it is closed.

Please understand that feedback center is the discussion area for the
suggestions. This list is NOT.
Why? because this list is not organized in any way and it is impossible to
keep track of suggestions in such unorganized way.

Feedback center offers:
a) organization (each suggestion has separate comments list)
b) prioritization
c) automatic notification about status changes to all issues you are
subscribed to
d) assignment to given release (so you know when you can expect given
feature to be implemented)
and all kinds of minor convenience features that are completely missing from
this list.

That's why I welcome comments and suggestions but ONLY if they are submitted
via feedback center.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com