[amibroker] Flagging Symbols for further review

Hi folks,

Someone posted a while back that they wanted the ability to flag
stocks like that in TC2005.  While AB doesn't provide this
functionality of flagging symbols and then switching to a list of all
flagged items, I have been accomplishing the same results with a
simple method.

The results of each exploration I run get saved to a particular
watchlist.  During the review of the items in each of these
watchlists, if I find a symbol that I want to further review all I do
is hit the hot key sequence of CNTRL-A.

This brings up the window which allows me to add the currently viewed
symbol to a watchlist - of which I do so to WL # 0.  And I add a quick
note in the notepad as to what my thoughts are or what I want to check
out or research. [the reason I use #0 is that it is on top of the
window and easy to click on]

Once I am done looking through all of the watchlists, I jump over to
my watchlist # 0.  It now contains all of the items that I want to
further research.

When I am done going through this WL # 0, I erase it.

Let me know if you have a better or simpler method as I am always
willing to learn new techniques.

Trade well,

Dave
MarketMonk777