From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of fasttrader101
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 3:05 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Scan/Explore Times

I have been using AB for about 8 weeks.  Really like the program.  I have
developed an issue that I have not been able to figure out.  I used to be
able to do a scan in about 50 seconds.

  About 2 weeks ago, the same scans started to take about 3-4 minutes per
scan.  I have tried to adjust my database size, increased the amount of
available memory, increased the number of bars and nothing seems to change
the amount of time needed for a scan

  My current settings in Database settings are:
Using the tc2000 Plugin
Local Data Storage Enabled
# of Bars 2000
Base interval EOD

Megabytes 4000
In memory cache 8936

any suggestions on how to get back to the faster scans

Thanks
EF