[amibroker] Scan/Explore Times

I have been using AB for about 8 weeks.  Really like the program.  I
have developed an issue that I have not been able to figure out.  I
used to be able to do a scan in about 50 seconds.

  About 2 weeks ago, the same scans started to take about 3-4 minutes
per scan.  I have tried to adjust my database size, increased the
amount of available memory, increased the number of bars and nothing
seems to change the amount of time needed for a scan

  My current settings in Database settings are:
Using the tc2000 Plugin
Local Data Storage Enabled
# of Bars 2000
Base interval EOD

Megabytes 4000
In memory cache 8936

any suggestions on how to get back to the faster scans

Thanks
EF