[amibroker] Best place to report bugs /feedback or here?

Just a quick question.

I have found a few things that I have posted to the feedback site that
I believe are bugs, namely:

a. In the latest beta I have when you right click on a watchlist you
get the debugger window; and...

b. Just yesterday saw that the help screen said to delete a symbol in
the realtime window you hit [DEL] but that does not work in my
version.  The [DEL] key is ignored in the realtime window on my system.

Both can probably be fixed in a few minutes in the next beta and I
wanted to make sure they were being looked at.

The reason I am posting this here is my first one was submitted a few
weeks back and that and some others have not been commented on.   I
know Thomasz was away but I just wanted to make sure that the feedback
center is still the best place to put requests and bugs.

MIke