[amibroker] Amiquote; missing data

Hello,

I've some gaps in my stockdata due to the fact that amiquote once
failed during the download process. When attempting to download the
missing historic data Amiquote changes the date back to a more recent
date resulting in missing quotes between the already dowloaded
historic data and the new download. I think I've seen a solution for
the issue in the documentation before, but I'm unable to find it back
again. Anyone a handy suggestion how to solve this? Modify the data
manual is no option as it involves dozens of quotes.

At present I use amiquote in manual mode. I would like to fully
automate the datadownload process and if possible a verification
process to ensure the data is added correctly. Can some-one please
direct me to documentation about how to accomplish this?

Thanks
Wilco