[amibroker] AB Freezing Problem - Help needed: SOS

Hello,

I have been battling a problem and need to share it in case someone out
there has any suggestion or a way to solve it.

My ABrT freezes so often, even when I only have one ticker and just the
price chart. I have tried all combination ( of versions) of IB.DLL and
TWS, but the problem continues.

My hardware is Pentuin 4, 3.0 ghtz (nomral clocking), and 1 meg ram on
Intel Motherboard. OS is Windows XP, SP2 (OEM) and connection is high
speed DSL. THe driver for the ethernet card is the most recent from
Marvell. The connection troubleshoot passes all the tests

There is no problem with the internet connection because the Ib TWS
runs super fine and emails etc work perfectly.

When I connect with TWS, I accept the incoming connection to TWS by
clicking on "yes" twice. (The AB web says will connect automatically
but that is not what happens with me) THe connection happens and chart
will back fill, then update one or two more bars and then AB will
simply freeze.

I have no memory managers

The connection green light never stablizes. It blinks a few times, and
then I will be connected but frozen! I freeze even with backfill set to
one day.

I have been battling with this for more than a month. AB support thinks
the problem is at my end.

I have tried every thing suggested by AB support and anything else I
could think of. No viruses, HD defragged, Spybot Cleaned, Registry
Cleaned etc.

So, has anyone had similar problems. Please share with me how you
resolved it, if you were able to.

Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

TIA

Nand