Re: [amibroker] Does backtester have an initial breakeven stop capability?

This is just some general information to help you get started
This can be done with AFL and the method you do it be depends on how
your basic exits are calculated.
Generally for anything that references entry conditions for an exit
requires a loop to define your values and trade signals, or at least
ensure that any additional buy signals after the actual trade is
entered are excluded as they will modify your trail price array
values.
You must also include the correct references for buyprice if you have
trade delays.
eg
valuewhen(buy,buyprice) is ok if you trade zero delays, but for 1 bar
delay you would need to use valuewhen(ref(buy,-1),buyprice)

--
Cheers
Graham