Re: [amibroker] ANy help on this code made by Graham

The decimal values are restricted with the %f
remove these lines
Volume=(V)/1000 ;
OpenInterest=(OI)/1000;

and try this replacement for these lines

     qs = StrFormat("%.4f,%.4f,%.4f,%.4f,%.4f,%.4f\n",
                    O[ i ],H[ i ],L[ i ],C[ i ],V[ i ]/1000,OI[i]/1000 );

--
Cheers
Graham